Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm confused as fuck about everything. One half of me knows that I shouldn't be talking to you, that I don't deserve to be treated the way you treat me, but the other half wants to keep you around in hope that things will get better and you'll change. It also bothers me that if I do end things, I know you'll most likely be getting with other girls probably less than a week after we stop talking. This shouldn't bother me because I know that you won't care for those girls any more than you care for me, but the fact that you'll have someone to kiss and cuddle and I won't have anyone is what upsets me.

This really shouldn't be a hard decision to make. The logical thing to do would be to dump you because you're complete and utter scum. My emotions are just getting in the way, that's all.

It's raining right now. This is the kind of Saturday that I love. All I want to do is stay inside and watch movies. Chinese food would be good too, mmm. Speaking of food, I'm going to try and eat healthier and work out more. Not because I want to lose weight or anything, but because I want to get healthy. I've been in the same weight range since I was 13, I don't think i need to worry about it. We've been learning about nutrition in health, so I guess that's what has made me decide to take better care of my body. I'm kind of doubting myself right now, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment